The Warehouse offers groups visits for high school, university, architecture, museum, and education groups only. Visits are available for groups of 10-40 people. If your group has more than 40 guests, contact Caitlin Overton at email@example.com to inquire about special arrangements.
When scheduling a visit, please keep in mind:
- Visits must be scheduled 3 weeks in advance.
- Visits are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, between 10am and 5pm.
- Visits last approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- All visits will take place on the date and time agreed upon by the Gallery Teacher, and the instructor/group representative; a visit is confirmed only after the confirmation form has been signed and sent back.
- Guests who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to join the group.
- All visits are free of charge.
The Warehouse offers a limited number of annual bus subsidies of $200. Bus subsidies are for busing to and from The Warehouse for a scheduled visit. Groups must contain a minimum of 15 students and plan to visit for at least an hour. All requests for bus subsidies must be made at the time of scheduling your tour. Please note, subsidies are distributed annually on a first come, first served basis.
Once available funding is confirmed, send your school mailing address to the Gallery Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the exact mailing address and individual or department for which the check is to be issued. The check will be available the day of the school’s visit.
CUSTOM GROUP VISITS
Custom Visits can be designed to fit the needs and interests of your educational group. A Custom Visit might include discussions about contemporary art, teaching techniques and question-building exercises, and writing or studio projects.
To schedule a Visit, a Custom Visit or other educational opportunity, email Caitlin Overton, Gallery Teacher, at email@example.com.