Virtual Teacher Forum
WHEN: September 30, October 28, November 18, and December 9
TIME: 5:00-6:00 PM
WHERE: Zoom Meeting
APPLY: CLICK HERE
* Application Deadline: September 18, 2021
The Virtual Teacher Forum is an extension of the summer Museum Forum for Teachers. Monthly Zoom sessions will explore themes in contemporary art, individual artists, and classroom projects. Short readings and research are provided, and some preparation is expected before each session. Previous attendance in Museum Forum is not required.
Who is the program for?
Middle school and high school teachers
You might be perfect for the program if you:
- Are interested in learning about the history and context around postwar and contemporary art.
- Enjoy participating in group discussions and creative activities.
- Want to develop strategies to teach, interpret, and use works of art in both online and classroom settings.
- Enjoy thematic explorations and conceptual ideas connected to art.
- The deadline to apply is September 18, 2021.
- Up to 25 teachers will be accepted. Participants will be selected by The Warehouse education staff and will be notified by September 20.
- Teachers must provide their own technology.
- The program is FREE.
With questions, please contact Thomas Feulmer at email@example.com