* Application Deadline: February 20, 2023
March 7 - 9, 2023
Join us this spring break for a three-day workshop at The Warehouse, where high school students will experience in-depth discussions about artists' practices, meet art-world professionals, and work on hands-on projects. Two sessions will be offered to account for the different spring break dates of area high schools. Session 1 takes place March 7-9, 2023. Application due February 20, 2023.
You might be perfect for the program if you:
- Enjoy discussing and learning about works of art
- Are curious about careers in the arts
- Love working with other students
- Are respectful of other people’s perspectives
- Are interested in learning about artistic processes
The workshop will include:
- In-depth learning experiences with artworks
- Sessions with art-world professionals
- Hands-on projects
- Time to share work you’ve created prior to the program
- The Warehouse is offering two sessions of the same workshop to account for the different spring break dates of area high schools. Session 1 takes place on Tuesday March 7; Wednesday, March 8; and Thursday, March 9, from 10am-4pm each day.
- The program is free of charge, and includes all supplies, meals, and a transportation stipend.
- Students must provide their own transportation to The Warehouse.
- Up to 25 students will be accepted. Finalists will be selected by education staff and will be notified by February 24, 2023.
Questions? Please contact Caitlin Overton, Director of Education at The Warehouse.