The Warehouse is currently closed. Group Tours will resume on August 26.
The Warehouse offers guided Group Tours for high school, university, architecture, museum, and organized art education groups. We are currently closed to visitors while we install the fall exhibition, opening August 26, 2022. For Fall 2022, Group Tours are available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10am to 5pm for groups of 10–40 people.
If your group has more than 40 guests or needs to schedule for a different day, please add these details to the Notes section of the Group Tour Request Form. Group Tours are free and by appointment only.
To request a tour, please fill out the Group Tour request form:
When scheduling a tour, please keep in mind:
- All Group Tours will be led by Warehouse Education Staff.
- Masks are now optional for visitors and staff. Masks are available upon entry.
- Tours must be scheduled 4 weeks in advance.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- A tour is confirmed only after the guidelines and liability form has been signed.
Custom Group Tours
Custom Group Tours can be designed to fit the needs and interests of your educational group, and might include time for sketching, writing, group discussions about contemporary art, teaching techniques and question-building exercises, or studio projects.
The Warehouse offers a limited number of annual bus subsidies for school groups. Subsidies are distributed annually on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information and to see if your group qualifies:email@example.com