Open Hours at The Warehouse
The Warehouse is open to the public on Saturdays, 12–5pm, September 9–November 25, 2023 for the current exhibitions. Guided tours and gallery talks led by The Warehouse staff take place at 2pm during select Open Hours and focus on the current exhibition. View the upcoming schedule and learn more details at Saturdays at The Warehouse.
Admission to Open Hours is free, but space is limited. Online registration is required. Limit 2 per RSVP.
- Due to the fragile nature of the works on view, all visitors must be 12 or older and visitors ages 12–15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors must arrive during their Arrival Block, but can stay until 5pm.
- Visitors must observe The Warehouse’s additional safety measures below.
In our continued efforts to maintain a safe space for viewing art, we ask that guests observe the following:
- None of the art may be touched. Any visitor who violates this rule will be asked to leave The Warehouse immediately.
- No food or drink are allowed in the gallery.
- Sketching and writing are permitted in the galleries with graphite pencils only.
- The Warehouse will do its best to meet the needs of visitors with accessibility challenges. Please give us as much advanced notice as possible. Registered service animals only are permitted.
- All cars will be required to park inside the gate.
- Guests may encounter artwork with strong language or male or female nudity.
- There is no bag check. Large bags, backpacks, and large purses will NOT be allowed in the space.
- Please alert The Warehouse education staff before your arrival if you are part of a school group or organized tour.
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following items into The Warehouse: weapons and tools including firearms, knives, cutting tools, realistic replicas of firearms, disabling chemicals like mace/pepper spray, or other potentially dangerous instruments.
- Visitors who are sick, displaying symptoms of being sick, or have been exposed to or know anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to stay home and reschedule for another date.