Open Hours at The Warehouse
The Warehouse is open to the public on the 1st and 3rd weekend of the month on Fridays and Saturdays, 12–5pm.
Admission is free, but space is limited. Online registration is required. Limit 2 per RSVP.
- Due to the fragile nature of the works on view, all visitors must be 12 or older and visitors ages 12–15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors must arrive during their Arrival Block, but can stay until 5pm.
- Visitors must observe The Warehouse’s additional safety measures below.
Saturdays at The Warehouse
Saturdays at The Warehouse take place at 2pm during Open Hours and focus on the current exhibitions. Artists, educators, writers, and art historians lead visitors in programs that include conversations, tours, and gallery talks. View the upcoming schedule and learn more details at Saturdays at The Warehouse.
In our continued efforts to maintain a safe space for viewing art, we ask that guests observe the following:
- Masks are now optional for visitors and staff. Masks are available upon entry.
- Visitors who are sick, displaying symptoms of being sick, or have been exposed to or know anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to stay home and reschedule for another date.
- There is no bag check. Large bags, backpacks, and large purses will NOT be allowed in the space.